Monthly Candlelight Memorials are dedicated to the names on this Remembrance Wall
Click HERE to add a name to the Remembrance Wall
Kiri (Kidmal Kiribati Teraina) – my angel, my love, my inspiration
*Big Alf – Had him as a rescue from 27th Dec 2011 approx age 4 until April 4th 2013. He was such a special soul, I still miss him every day x
*Bish Wren – rescued from a puppy farm at 4 weeks old and lived until he was 15. Lost him to bloat on 7th June 2012 and I miss him every day.
*Bonnie (Anchellach Georgia) 16th June 2001-21st July 2014. Best friend and keeper of secrets…..
*Boris (Sweet Boy Silver) 22.05.2007 – 17.11.2014
*Bruv (Stormdancer Etch a Sketch) 24.12.03 – 9.09.2014
*Chloe – Born 6.12.1996 – 2.1.2011
Concepcion Jimenez Blanco – beloved mom, passed away 20.11.2018
* Dexter (Carricson Casper) – Most often called doofus or monkey man!! Born 19/04/2008 and died on the 1st February 2012.
* Eddie Foster – 03/10/1999 – 09/07/2014.
*Geezer (Stormdancer Roger N Out) – 20.02.2002 – 5.09.2014
*Harley Crozier (Harleys Hero) – 26.06.02 – 09.10.13. Mummy hasn’t forgotten you one bit and wishes you were here. She misses you terribly and is so sorry for that day when she made the decision. Mummy and Lucy both miss you. Xxxx
*Harvey Kenzed Dispenser – January 25th 1999 – 21st June 2013
*Hughes – Mom – Bertha May Hughes, D.O.B. 05.08.23 – 15.04.14
*Hughes – Joe – Josef ‘Joe’ (Silverpride Raphael), D.O.B. 29.04.03 – 03.02.14
*Hughes – Ben
*Hughes – Purdey
*Johnston – Bo (Camarge Ladywish) – born 15.4.93. Died aged 15
*Johnston – Indigo (Dave) – born 2.4.2005. Died aged 7
*Lucy (Boo) Rose – born 30.5.04, our daughter & sister, we miss you more than words can ever say. The love & happiness you brought to our lives is beyond measure. With love always Mummy, Daddy & Lucas xoxo
Mary Bushby (Fellowes)
*Max Skinner – 29 August 1998 – 30 November 2013. Our #1 son as my husband called him. Miss him every day.
*Max Ward (Roxberg Toucho)
*Meg Ellis (Ruhtra Galaxy Princess) born 16.2.2001-28.6.2014
*Meg Fairclough Rush (Tribart Mischief) 08.10.2000 – 30.06.13
*Molly, Sweet Lady – Passed away 18th September at 10 1/2 years from Cancer xxx
*Monck (Hollieseast Ostenwald)
*Nacho – aka nooch pooch, noo noo, babyboo 17.03.2005 – 02.02.2015 so empty without you devastated broken hearted – you were one in a million my special bestie
*Odie ( Kenmilltri Poretza) 29-08-2003 to 18-12-2014
*Oscar Muress (My Boy Brad!) – Born 9th July 2006 and sadly passed 18th June 2014. It was peacefully at home on his bed. He was my boy, my best friend, my everything and he was taken far far too early.
*Poppy Bowers – with us from July 2012, we rescued her then, till Oct 2014
* Rio Kenmillto Apollo 23rd June 2002 – 3rd November 2014
*Rodwell – Chester Rodwell – We had our first Weim Chester given to us at seven months the poor lad had had a terrible start in life. We lost him to bloat aged 7 in Feb 2014. He turned into a lovely lad and was too young to lose.
*Rodwell – Amy & Elly Rodwell – We had Amy our solid black gsp we lost her in 2009 to a slipped disc in her back and her litter sister Elly we lost March 2013 xx
*Samson & Bryce Chamberlain – Samson passed on 22.8.2014. Bryce passed on 28.9.2014
*Sky Flinders – Born April 2002 and died November 2010 of kidney cancer, she didn’t have a pedigree name she was just sky to us and fat whopper to my four year old.
*Slinger – Lottie (my first Weim ) went to sleep 2nd May 2006 my beautiful precious girl. Mummy misses you every single day xxxx
*Slinger – Storm went to sleep 7th November 2006 the most loving gorgeous brave boy, after such a terrible start to your short life we found true happiness together. Miss you my special baby boy xxxx
*Slinger – Amber went to sleep 11th March 2007 The most determined special brave girl, your zest for life was as big as your heart. You fought to the end. I hope you found Storm and Lottie and are playing over the bridge xxxx
*Slinger – Wilma went to sleep suddenly on 30th September 2015. Our beautiful and brave girl taken at only age 8. Freddy is missing his sister so much. Mummy & Daddy are helping him as best we can xxxx
*Weimsmyre Gucci – but just our Ruso. We lost him on April 28 aged 12 years 7 months he passed in his sleep at home & is buried in our garden loved and missed everyday x
*Zeus, Mister Kassel 25\8\2001-30\10\2014. My beautiful baby boy, heartbroken beyond belief
*Frank Foster – d. in WW1 @ Ypres – Private frank Foster, Riddlesden, Keighley
*Holly Berry & Hendrix – I think of you often and miss you both xx
*Jane Louise Rons
* Buffy –My beautiful perfect girl who has given me two lifetimes of love. Always my number one. b. 6.6.2002 – d. 26.2.2018. Thank you for finding me, saving me (many times), looking after me and loving me. I miss you beyond words my best friend. Rest In Peace my love…we will be together again. May love and light guide you and always know that my love will surround you for all eternity. Your ashes are with me now and, as with all my angels, they will be put with my ashes when my time comes and we will all be together forever. Mummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Kara – mummy misses you & your butterfly kisses so much. d.23.9.13 @ 12 yrs. I was blessed to have been given the opportunity to have you in my life and I loved you unconditionally from the first day I had you. You wagged your tail the whole long journey home…and never stopped wagging it. As in life, you were graceful, gentle and beautiful to the end….and I miss you & your butterfly kisses so much. I promised you I’d be with you ‘all the way and forever’. Your ashes are with me now and, as with all my angels, they will be put with my ashes when my time comes and we will all be together forever.
*Kiri (Kidmal Kiribati Teraina) – my angel, my love, my inspiration – mummy misses you so much. d.7.3.12 @ 11yrs. Kiri ’the most beautiful girl in the world’. I rescued you and you rescued me right back. We were ‘one’. I miss you so much my love. You broke my heart the day you left me. I would give anything to be able to turn back time. Your ashes are with me now and, as with all my angels, they will be put with my ashes when my time comes and we will all be together forever.
*Mabel Price (Lynch) – Nana
*Rob Price – 20/04/1946-03/06/2015
*Stanley Price – the best grandad
*Tommy Loy – a much loved friend to Kiri and Buffy. d.30.11.2018 14yrs old
**All the dogs that died in the Manchester Dogs Home fire on 13th September 2014
**All children who have passed
**All wild and stray animals that have passed
**All animals and humans that have passed with no one to remember them
**All who have passed that were victims of: Conflict, Slavery, Aggression, Accidents, Force Majeure and Illness